Solutions for Transit is a DBE business. Using our firm can help your agency meet its DBE goal.
UCP Firm Number 37709
Bobby’s Cell: (209) 993-2332
Kari’s Cell: (209) 993-2354
Kari Wilson has over 10 years in Transit and has her MBA. as well as many other transit-specific courses.
· Project Manager on the implementation of a new BRT service
· Project Manager for a design-build Transit Center project
· Organized the gathering and NTD reporting of statistical information
Previous Director of Maintenance for San Joaquin Regional Transit System, Bobby Kuhn has almost 30 years in the Transit Industry. He completed the Pepperdine course on Transit Management, as well as various other Transit specific courses. He is a fellow ENO member and previously held the chair of the CTA Maintenance Committee.
· Completed the PMI course on Project Management and Managed the construction of a Transit Center project as well as many other projects.
· Led, what was then, the largest hybrid consortium in North America, purchasing vehicles for 14 transit properties in three states.
· Project Manager for a variety of projects, including a new Transit Center and a remodel on a Maintenance Facility.
Jason has 10 years of experience in IT, and is certified in the following:
· Microsoft Certified Professional—Windows XP
· A+ CompTIA
· CompTIA Net Plus
· Siemons Wiring Technician
· Xerox Printer Technician
· Dell Certified Technician—Desktops, Workstations, Laptops and Servers
· Altiris Deployment Solution Certification
Jason also has training in Windows Server recovery and deployment, Cisco equipment, and Co2 fire suppression system safety.
To contact us:
2715 West Kettleman Lane